CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentines Day

Kennedy standing in her cute Valentines Outfit. Yes that is right she is standing. She doesn't want to have anything to do with crawling...but standing now that's a different story.
Kennedy likes the wrapping paper best of all!

Kennedy is already starting to learn "cheesy" smiles.




Kennedy's V-Day outfit. I forgot the original one in AZ. Luckly my sister-in-laws got me covered! They are the main reason why she's aways dressed so cute.














































Valentines Day was so much fun!! I was so excited for this day to come because I actually thought of a creative gift for Jimmy. I decided to make him a tool bouquet. Since I wasn't sure what tools he needed besides a rachet set I got him gift cards to Home Depot. The best part about the whole thing was I found a pink drywall pan at Home Depot. Kennedy and I had a good time assembling. Kennedy liked to eat the cookies.

2 comments:

Britt n Bran Arnow said...

I love Kennedy's dress! It is so Cute! I'm glad you started a blog. I'm going to be checking it often!
Love you!
Brittani

Cook Family said...

Awesome idea for a present! I am sure Jimmy liked it. You are so creative!