CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can You Guess Who's Toe is Who's???





Kennedy & I were bored one day. Our truck was in the shop and Jimmy had the car so we were stuck at home all day long.......BORING!!!!! So we decided to paint our toes. After I finished my toes Kennedy kept touching them and clapping. I thought she might like it if I did the same for her. She was so good, she sat still the whole time and just watched me paint her toes. Ever since then every time her toes catch her eyes she tries to suck on them....hehehehe. It's so cute.

7 comments:

Basarabas said...

Her feet are so cute and tiny!

bettina said...

hey beth! how r u? your little girl is so cute! hope everything is going well for the hoopes family!

Dana said...

That is adorable! You did a good job on those little toes!

summer k said...

Too cute!!!

Lacy King said...

I love it! SHE IS SUCH A GIRL! I am jealous!

The Kennedy Family said...

That is adorable!
How fun she is so girly!

Cook Family said...

That is sweet. She even stayed still for you!