CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alpine

At the end of June we meet some of my family members (my parents, Russell & Amber's family and Derek & Summer's Family) up at the cabin. Unfortunately, we could only stay for the weekend but it was still fun! Alpine is the best vacation place!!

Here is Jimmy and Maggie (Russell & Amber's) craw-dad fishing at a pond we found. Maggie was actually really good at catching the craw-dads on her own. There were many times that I was just finishing putting a craw-dad in the bucket to turn around to another one in my face with Maggie saying "Look Aunt Beth I caught another one!".
Derek brought up his latest toy. It was awesome! It fit six people and the harnesses were comfortable. Derek even made it road ready! Thanks Derek!! Dad wanted to find a trail that went from Luna Lake to Terri Flat. So we piled into this and others got on quads. It took us forever to find the right trail but we finally did it!

Here is a Crazy Driver!!!!!!!

The other thing that I like about Alpine is just hanging out and playing games with everyone. This is Krew, Kennedy, Derek and Salior just chillin'.


0 comments: