CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Surprise!!!

I made a surprise visit to AZ!! I didn't tell anyone that I was coming except for Summer & Derek and Lindy. Lindy convinced her Mom to come with her to the airport saying that she was picking up a friend and then they were going furniture shopping. Jimmy was talking to his Mom when they pulled up. When she saw me and Kennedy she screamed and threw the phone down. We then headed to the Hoopes' house to surprise Fred and Melissa. I hung out there until about 5:00pm until Derek called me and told me that "the eagle had landed". That meant that everyone had arrived at their house for Sailor's B-Day party. When I got there I walked out the sliding glass door and surprised everyone!! Mom started to cry (that made me feel good :))

We decided at the party to have a girls night out. We went to Oregano's sorry I forgot to get pics at the restaurant.

Kennedy and I hung out for the next week, one of the things she liked to do was look out the window at the dogs. It was so funny because they would stand there waiting for her to open the door and she would just scream at them.

Amber gave me a much needed hair cut!!!! Thanks Amber!!!!

One night we went out with the Hoopes' to BJ's. I miss that restaurant the most!

Fred cut a watermelon an gave it to Kennedy to eat by her self. We enjoyed the photo shoot. She is my mom's grand-daughter she LOVES watermelon. It was fun to be down I guess I'll see everyone again at Thanksgiving.

0 comments: